Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let's Play Dress Up! {Grass Valley Portrait Photographer}

Let's Play Dress Up! It is such fun to go into mamas closet and find some "pretties", into her jewelry drawer and make-up cabinet...just to "play dress up"! Can't you remember the fun that you had doing just that? I sure can. It would be such fun to dig out some of the pictures that my mother took of me playing "dress up" and relive that time of childhood when adulthood was only a dream. Of course, as we become adults we can only wish for the care free days of childhood...but such is life...too often wishing it away instead of enjoying the precious moments that we have. Here's to childhood. Enjoy!
Grass Valley PhotographerGrass Valley PhotographerGrass Valley PhotographerGrass Valley Photographer

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP