Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gratituesday Time! {Sacramento Photographer, Roseville Photographer, Rocklin Photographer}

Ok, I guess that I should call my post gratawednesday! I am writing today about a very needed and special gift that my dear husband went out yesterday to purchase for me. A COMPASS!!! As we were out looking around for a great family shoot location I kept looking at my shadow trying to figure out where the sun was going to be at 4:00 pm…the time of day when this Saturday’s family needed to have their pictures taken. Well, you have no idea how many times Johnny has said that he was going to buy me a compass…and yesterday was the day…he just couldn’t stand it any longer…watching me circling around trying to find my shadow! Here is a look at my new best friend!


Mustain Photography

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Haha, you're going to have to teach me how to use my shadow to figure out the sun's future position!

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP