Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gratituesday Time! {Sacramento Food Photographer, Roseville Food Photographer, Rocklin Food Photographer}

Well, my job has some fun perks! So, this Gratatuesday I am thankful for some special and delicious food that we were blessed with! Johnny and I headed out to Grass Valley to take some advertizing shots for the Nevada County Gold Magazine last Thursday afternoon. I had nine appointments to take photos of local businesses. Johnny and I went from one place to another and had such a nice time getting to know the restaurant owners! But the perk that I am talking about is the wonderful food that they would gift us with. Below are three dishes that we were given to enjoy that day after photographing them for the magazine. The Thai meal that we were blessed with from Taste of Thai, we took to a park and ate out in the warm sunshine together. Mind you, this was the park were we walked to after our first official date together…special! The shrimp and pasta was from 5 Mile House…we enjoyed it there while listening to a local artist, Paul Kamm play his guitar and sing beautifully…I bought a CD of his music. And the beautiful salad and pita bread from Cirinos that we had to take home on ice…as we were just too full to eat a thing more! Johnny and I had such a fun day together…I will remember it for a long time! I am grateful for my amazing husband and the delicious food that we were so graciously given!




Sacramento Food Photography


Sacramento Food Photography


Sacramento Food Photography


No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP