Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Sunday, March 28, 2010

East Bay Restaurant Supply Demonstration Event {Sacramento Food Photographer}

If you have never been to East Bay Restaurant Supply in Sacramento you might just consider going there! I grant you, that I am no chef…but they have some really beautiful things there and they have cooking classes and demonstrations that you (and I) can go and learn how to become great chefs!
A couple of weeks ago I met with my Little Starlet Athena, and took some beautiful modeling shots of her in the isles of that store. I was not able to stay for her cooking demonstration…but wish that I could have as her food is soooo amazing! (Photos of that shoot to come soon!)
While I was there I was able to sample some of the other food and photograph a bit of the event. There was a roasted pig outside…um…I hear it tasted wonderful…but after seeing it I up close and personal I choose to pass.
There were some darling little girls that I could not resist getting a photo or two of and some very friendly vendors.
One vendor that I met that I really enjoyed talking with was Cammie Winston. Cammie makes some of the very best little salted caramel macaroons that I have ever tasted! I learned that she also does Voiceovers…I checked out her website and she sounds so crazy professional! She is starting a baking business and I wish her the very best! I have posted a picture or two of her and her cookies and bread. And last but not least I was way impressed with Connie’s Ships and Trips Travel business cards, so much so that I had to take a photo of then…they are darling!




Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography








Mustain Photography





Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography







Mustain Photography


No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP