Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Monday, March 15, 2010

Bloomingdale's in San Francisco with Chef Athena Palombi Mackis {Sacramento Culinary Photographer}

Saturday could not have been more beautiful! The sky did not have a cloud in it…well maybe a very tiny cloud, but the sky was blue, blue, blue! Johnny and I got out of the house later in the morning and stopped for breakfast on our way to our photo shoot in San Francisco. My little Starlet, Athena Mackis was doing a cooking demonstration at Bloomingdale’s on Market St. There was a St. Patrick’s Day parade that made for some “fun” traffic on 5th St. but we got there in fine time none the less. Athena made some delicious food and entertained us all for two hours of fun and fabulous smells and tastes! After the demonstration Johnny and I spent some time watching the surf and photographing the Golden Gate Bridge. Our day was blessed with lovely people…Holly at Bloomingdale’s was so gracious and Athena was kind and lovely as ever. Enjoy the sights of the city and imagine the tastes and smells of Athena’s fine cooking!



Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography




Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography




Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


Mustain Photography


No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP