Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kans restaruant in San Francisco's China Town

OK, so I admit that these photos are not my best because are from my PHONE CAMERA! It just goes to show you that a photographer can not be without a way to take pictures! But hold on, there is a story to go with these, so hear goes. Years ago when I was a young girl, my parents took all four of us kids to this wonderful and special restaurant in San Francisco's China Town. We would go twice a year and it was such a treat and a great time for us as a family. I remember my favorite dish being the pressed duck (weird huh?) and after each visit, we would always scour China Town for a treasure or two or three! These are such special memories for me. Fast forward to three years ago...to my husbands and my honeymoon. We were in China Town and we looked high and low to find this place to share a meal until we finally found it. Yum! Now fast forward even more...to this weekend! Johnny and I celebrated our three year anniversary. (I love this man more now than then!) And yes, we stumbled upon the restaurant once again and had a meal and reminisced. What would we do without memories. Pictures sure help to preserve them. So, here is a bit of our time in China Town and a photo of Kans restaurant...a small way to preserve a big memory.




Mustain Photography

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP