Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vanessa and Nathaniel's Wedding

The amber colored afternoon could not have been more ideal for a Nevada City fall wedding. Vanessa was truly radiant and made a “picture perfect” bride. She seemed amazingly calm as the house hold was all abuzz preparing for the special afternoon of promises and kisses. Vanessa and Nathaniel had met in Jr. High and have been best of friends for years. There lives had grown together to the point of marriage… how darling and in love they are! The evening began at the St. Canice church in Nevada City and ended with a beautiful dinner and dancing to the band Boogie Shooze. All this festivity was had at the historic Miners Foundry, also in Nevada City. The wedding coordination was smoothly pulled together by Donna of Joy of Life Events ...it was a pleasure to work with such a wonderful group of venders. But to you, Vanessa and Nathaniel, I wish my very best and thank you for the true honor of being a part of your wonderful day! The Lord bless you both!
Mustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP