Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Shasta Lake

Do you have those kinds of friends that treat you like you’re family? Matt and Joyce have been so wonderful to us over the years…treating us just like we are part of “them”. These friends have given support to our daughter as she goes through nursing school, they have taken us with them to Hawaii, they have gifted us with time from their time share (for my husband and I to have a romantic get away) and have given so much more! This last week this dear couple invited “our gang” to join “their gang” on a house boat on Shasta Lake. Soooo, we each took time off from either our work, or school, and joined them for one night of their stay on the house boat that they had rented. We slept under the stars, had BBQ, played with their grandchildren, celebrated Ethan's 6th birthday and Matt's 87th birthday, went tubing and water skiing, and just plain had some much needed relaxation and visiting. Friends like this are few and far between!

Below is a look at some of our fun...(which includes Bradley having his hand at driving a ski boat)!

Thanks Matt and Joyce! The generosity of your hearts is not overlooked!

Mustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain PhotographyMustain Photography

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP