Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Matt, Ria and Baby T {Grass Valley, California Portrait Photograper}

I have had a friendship with Matt for a few years now. How wonderful that about two years ago he found a bride all the way over in Indonesia! They married and are now living here and have a beautiful daughter. I could not be happier for them both! I love them and their extended family very much. The Lord has blessed my family with them all. How the Lord knows that I have prayed often over the years for both Matt and his parents. Now it is time to pray for his darling new wife and daughter. "Lord, you have made a servants heart in Matt. You have used him in the lives of many children that do not have fathers or sometimes mothers. Now Lord, shower your kindness upon him and his new bride as they raise this dear daughter to know and to love you. Cause their whole family to be able to continue to minister to the many children that you have placed in the path of now both Matt and Ria...Amen"
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Lydia said...

That first picture is beautiful!

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP