Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blogging Again!











OK, so I have not blogged for about a month now. There is a reason...I am having a new blog designed for me and I have lost my excitement for this blog format. It won't be long before I have my new blog up and running! For this I am excited! So much has happened these past weeks with my photography and I am waiting to post till my images can be larger and really show themselves at there best. But, until then I have a few things to talk about. Really, I have not talked much on this present blog...but have decided to share more about myself and my heart on my new blog. For now, I will share a few things that have been going on. For starters, tonight I was at a meeting for the Professional Photographers of Sacramento Valley and as always the speaker was great and inspiring, and the people that I met were enjoyable. But most wonderful was sharing with a vendor that was there Suzette Allen, about my faith in Jesus after seeing her table set up with wonderful Templates (of which I bought one) and a brochure about a ministry that she has with youth. She was so sweet to take time out to talk to me about my new vision for my blog and to pray for me. That is not something that often happens with someone that I have just met! My hope is that more of me, my faith and my heart will come out with my new blog. More to come soon.
Thanks for reading and Lord bless you!

PS...a few photos just for fun of little Brooklin and her Mama that I shot for a Curves' wall display where I work as a fitness coach part time in the afternoons!

No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP