Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Afternoon

Easter is my favorite holiday. It is the cornerstone of Christianity. It is all about Jesus and new life!
My niece Natalie gave a devotional after dinner Easter Sunday, so I thought that I would post a photo of her..she did a great job. Then the children went outside for a traditional egg hunt. It was a beautiful day with amazing family and friends! Oh...I love the photo of Lindsay at the end of the post...because I love her sooo much and I love lilacs.


No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP