Welcome to my blog…to my life. I’m a California girl…born and raised here…spent a few years in Colorado, but California holds my roots. I’m a child of God and blessed to know Jesus…his grace and love are priceless to me. I’m a daughter and sister, wife and mother…three times each out of three of these. I’ve experienced young widowhood, divorce and true kindred spirit love. I’m a friend, an open book and a truth seeker. I create without following recipes or reading music...I thoughtfully and creatively photograph images that speak to my heart…and hope to yours. So, come share my life through the eye of a camera lens. I will show you pieces of what I see, tell you stories about them and often write a prayer along the way.
Blessings to you,
Patti

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Silver Springs Prom


This weekend was a busy one! It started with a wedding in Lake Tahoe. (I will post photos of that beautiful event soon). The following evening we had the pleasure of photographing some very terrific young adults at a local high school prom. Here are just a few of the shots that I took.


No comments:

Copyright Information

All images protected under copyright by http://www.mustainphotography.com/ and Patti Mustain 2009.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Designed byExpressive Style Graphics

Back to TOP